RE:The Great C**kring Debate

I go to Gunnison Beach and do see quite a number of guys wearing them, and it looks really nice and decorative. I wish I could wear one too but whenever I try to wear them and then get an erection, then erection is hard to get down due to it trapping the blood flow. So if I were to accidentally pop an erection on the beach, it's going to be tough getting to down and would be quite embarrassing. If I could find a way to wear one and remain soft, then I'll wear one.

Try wearing a slightly larger diameter ring. The constriction would not be as great and thus the erection would not be as strong and would go down easier.

This post was edited

Body jewelry, does nothing for me. As for choking your chicken with a ring to make it look bigger ?
I'm glad I'm comfortable with my body and do not feel inadequate.
But to those that do rock a cock ring,
Variety Is the spice of life, I do not judge,
But I do look :D

This post was edited

Body jewelry, does nothing for me. As for choking your chicken with a ring to make it look bigger ?

I dont think thats the main interest for people to use it (maybe for just some people)

This post was edited

Try wearing a slightly larger diameter ring. The constriction would not be as great and thus the erection would not be as strong and would go down easier.

The one I own is 2 inches in diameter, which is the largest I could find. Do they sell ones that are larger than two inches?

This post was edited

Friend, you need to go shopping. There are many different removable (while erect) styles out there. Look at the two piece magnetic ones.

This post was edited

Friend, you need to go shopping. There are many different removable (while erect) styles out there. Look at the two piece magnetic ones.

This post was edited

When you guys wear a cock ring to the beach, do you put it on at the beach or do you put it on before you leave the house & wear it all day?

This post was edited

The beach obviously.

You want people to notice your cock, why waste an opportunity to fiddle with it in public.

This post was edited

Right there are dozens (really) of cockering for sale at reasonable prices at Amazon where I bought my set of 3. Just put in the search box "Pennis rings". The set that I bought is made of silicone rubber. They (it) will stretch to fit on a full erection and clamp back to its original size. That is why I recommend buying a set of 3 or more to have a variety of sizes for different places on your cock or balls. On a side note; I am completely smooth in that area, so no worries about pulling hair. I recommend the smooth approach.

Now, another reason to wear a cock ring that I did not see mentioned in this posting. A truly and physical need to wear a cock ring when going nude. So, in my situation: due to a botched prostatectomy (about 20 years ago), my bladder control was taken away from me. With the consequential flow unrestricted, it is quite necessary to wear a penis clamp or tight cock ring. The clamp works well when dressed. That is another story of finding the best size to wear. But, the clamp is to bulky to wear when nude. It doesn't allow for the needed free swing for your cock. So, there you have it, I wear a cock ring when going nude because I need the external substitute bladder control. I hope this will cause some other nudists to look on their friend's cock ring with tolerance and acceptance. It is true that wearing a cock ring is also fun to have that compressive feel on your very sensitive member. So, cheers! Take care of yourself and each other.

This post was edited

Right there are dozens (really) of cockering for sale at reasonable prices at Amazon where I bought my set of 3. Just put in the search box "Pennis rings". The set that I bought is made of silicone rubber. They (it) will stretch to fit on a full erection and clamp back to its original size. That is why I recommend buying a set of 3 or more to have a variety of sizes for different places on your cock or balls. On a side note; I am completely smooth in that area, so no worries about pulling hair. I recommend the smooth approach.

Now, another reason to wear a cock ring that I did not see mentioned in this posting. A truly and physical need to wear a cock ring when going nude. So, in my situation: due to a botched prostatectomy (about 20 years ago), my bladder control was taken away from me. With the consequential flow unrestricted, it is quite necessary to wear a penis clamp or tight cock ring. The clamp works well when dressed. That is another story of finding the best size to wear. But, the clamp is to bulky to wear when nude. It doesn't allow for the needed free swing for your cock. So, there you have it, I wear a cock ring when going nude because I need the external substitute bladder control. I hope this will cause some other nudists to look on their friend's cock ring with tolerance and acceptance. It is true that wearing a cock ring is also fun to have that compressive feel on your very sensitive member. So, cheers! Take care of yourself and each other.

This post was edited