wearing a cockring in public? Do you find it offensive, or
acceptable? I am very curious to hear your thoughts, and yes, I
must admit, I do own several. I just like the look and feel, and I
dont necessarily think that it has to be a
sexual thing; more along the line of body adornment. How do you all
feel about this?

This topic was edited
RE: The Great C**kring Debate

I got no problem with it. If someone wants to wear one, so be it. No big deal.

This post was edited

Some Resorts just don't allow it, other than that. Who cares? If it makes you happy, Just Do It!

This post was edited

Hi all, I'm almost sure that this has been discussed before, but,I'm very interested to know, what are your thought about nude menwearing a cockring in public? Do you find it offensive, oracceptable? I am very curious to hear your thoughts, and yes, Imust admit, I do own several. I just like the look and feel, and Idont necessarily think that it has to be asexual thing; more along the line of body adornment. How do you allfeel about this?Whatever floats your boat, does not bother me in the least

This post was edited

To me odd, strange, don't get it...yes. Offensive, no. Like someone else said, whatever floats your boat as long as intent is innocent.
I have been around hen several women discussed a guy that was wearing one and they all thought he was just trying to draw attention to his genitals thus it was perceived as somewhat sexual. They did not care for it but not enough to complain or anything.

This post was edited

Every time my ex saw one she giggled

This post was edited

There is no great debate, we've seen two diferent men (both gay) wearing cock rings at the resort we visit.
The general opinion among the women was that they looked, ridicules.

This post was edited

My girlfriend always giggles and points at the ridiculousthings.

This post was edited

Every woman I know says they look weird. They just ignore the exhibitionist.

This post was edited

I didn't have my glasses on when I first read the thread heading as THE GREAT C--KING DEBATE.
To that extent I opened the thread expecting a debate on cooking nude or clothed. Not a session on bodies and mentallurgy or lack of it.
Once I opened the thread I saw my mistake. Oops! Guess I'll head back to the kitchen and getaway from the metallurgy department.

This post was edited
RE: The Great Cock Ring Debate

I didn't have my glasses on when I first read the thread heading as THE GREAT C--KING DEBATE.To that extent I opened the thread expecting a debate on cooking nude or clothed. Not a session on bodies and mentallurgy or lack of it.Once I opened the thread I saw my mistake. Oops! Guess I'll head back to the kitchen and getaway from the metallurgy department.I made the same mistake, so have now corrected the heading.

This post was edited