alexandria bay in noosa qld

hey has many people been going to Abay in noosa lately , is it busier in the summer time then now with it being a bit cooler weatherim looking at taking my girlfriend there hoping to catch up with others there as well just to meet new people , let me know if you have been there lately or plan on going and if you would wanna meet up

This topic was edited
RE: alexandria bay in noosa qld

hey has many people been going to Abay in noosa lately , is it busier in the summer time then now with it being a bit cooler weatherim looking at taking my girlfriend there hoping to catch up with others there as well just to meet new people , let me know if you have been there lately or plan on going and if you would wanna meet upI haven't been lately because of the weather, but I'd like to start going again. Always keen to meet new people. Could you please change your avatar photo to show your face and tell us a bit more about yourself (e.g. whereabouts you're based, how long you've been into nudism for)? :)

This post was edited
RE: alexandria bay in noosa qld

Hey there. I am an older guy who goes to ABay frequently. would love to catch up for a chat sometime. Cheers

This post was edited
RE:alexandria bay in noosa qld

Love AB the south end...

This post was edited