Friendship with woman

Hello everyone.
I'm married for over 30 years. I love my wife, but I also love the nudity on the beach, in the sauna, in nature. I could enjoy much better if my wife would join. But for she it's nothing. Her faith dosn't allowed it. I am also a Christian and lived in nudity while my youth until I know learned my wife and recognized it to be wrong. Some years ago however I'm returned to FKK. Now I have to do this alone. I'd have liked the community of a woman. I love it more, me to converse with a woman than with a man. Men were already intrusive. My wife wouldn't understand if I would be with another woman naked on the beach, et cetera (Nudic Walking ...).
What do you think about it. I want to be never unfaithful my wife. But I would like support at the nudity. But it is often so lonely.

This topic was edited
RE: Friendship with woman

I have been married for 35 years and being friendly with women has never been a problem. I don't touch them. I don't have sexual relations with them. And any relationship is strictly platonic. My wife is quite pleased that I can be friends with women of all ages. At our club I regularly converse and am friendly with the women there all the time. The women I am friendly with all know who my wife is, too.
I know the problem you're having. Many people have reluctant spouses who do not want to indulge in nudism for personal or religious reasons. All you can do for now is set a good example and show her that your intentions are on the up and up. She may come around to seeing things your way. Either by joining you or allowing you to associate with other women more.

This post was edited