RE: Brand new Kik group

Hey guys-I thought it might be fun to re start the new men's Kik group. If you want to join it please comment your handle on Kik. Also when I get you in if you're interested in helping me moderate it please send a message. I won't kick for inactivity I know life gets busy. Would be great to have a place to all connect.

This post was edited

Hey guys-I thought it might be fun to re start the new men's Kik group. If you want to join it please comment your handle on Kik. Also when I get you in if you're interested in helping me moderate it please send a message. I won't kick for inactivity I know life gets busy. Would be great to have a place to all connect.

This post was edited

Cool add me kj77au

This post was edited

In: Sam_gamgee

This post was edited

Add me! dontlooknow_

This post was edited

you can add me.
NYCGamefreak

This post was edited

Add me,
KPE2010

This post was edited

Arrangay here....thankd

This post was edited
RE:Brand new Kik group

hey all, furrynutsack on Kik, feel free to add and chat

This post was edited
RE:Brand new Kik group

hey add me on "sandeep181" on kik...

This post was edited