minnewaska state park, NY

my wife and I are thinking of going to Juniper Woods (we have been planning to visit Juniper Woods for a while and can't wait!) next weekend and since we are in North Jersey andminnewaska state park is on the way there we were thinking of stopping there to check out one of the nudist spots.
This would be the first time for us to go "skinny dipping" in a non-resort, non-enclosed type of environment (Gunnison being the exception).
Has anyone been there recently? Does anyone know if Stony Kill Falls or Split Rock are still nude-friendly?
And does anyone know how to get there? (have a GPS/GPX trail I can upload in my GPS app by any chance? ;) )
Thanks!
M & K

This topic was edited
RE:minnewaska state park, NY

Minnewaska State Park hasn't permitted nudity for years. It's large so you could find a discreet location, Best thing to do is to go to Mohonk Preserve like the above poster suggested to avoid risk of arrest. It's just down the road on Routes 44/55 from Lake Minnewaska State Park.

This post was edited
RE:minnewaska state park, NY

Hello, just came across your post and while I don't have any information on the park I am curious about Juniper Woods. I looked at their site but am interested in a "first hand" report. My wife and I couldn't decide between there and Sunny Rest Resort in PA.
Finally, we chose to go to Sunny Rest based on a contacts information. Just wondering what your thoughts were of JW if you did go.

Thanks,

Richard

This post was edited