RE:hi - new and rather embarrased

yes but that can be a problem even, as I am a recently retired teacher with 7 grandkids still at school

This post was edited

Your are a beautiful man know that and put your shoulders back and walk proudly on the beach or anywhere lifes journey takes you.
Be well my nude friend.
Usafreeball

This post was edited

Let it all hang out no need to be embarrassed

Love to see a hung fella fuck my gal

This post was edited

As far as people staring is concerned, one thing that I always find fascinating is the way that, on clothing-optional beaches, clothed women often manage to apparently ignore me or pretend I'm not there while simultaneously closely inspecting my genitals.

This post was edited
RE: hi - new and rather embarrased

its just also that many of the people who walk the beach are onholiday from other countries or are students from the local international language colleges and so will often say thingsintheir nativelanguage that I do not understand, as I only speak English.many do not realise it is a nudist beach even.

Believe that only 50% of the laughs are at you or about you, because its true. We imagine that its directed at us especially when we are already embarrased or shy and...then if you do have cultural diversity, for instance Japan where they have a penis festival, laughter is a part of the celebration and amusement and enjoyment of the giant parade of members that is that festival, but it's not necessarily mocking. Then, it could be four women laughing at their husbands size or something like that. I will speak to at least one group of textiles who are being too much space and making it weird for the nudists and I call them out...why aren't you nude on this section, put the phone away and is there something funny I need to know about or are we going to have a problem? You're welcome to stay but please, sit down, relax, and be considerate of the culture and the vibe and be chill, my name is, you are, and consider trying it out for a bit, or next time.

You can also send a letter to the college asking them to consider giving their students a better orientation in the social life of the area and that this beach is a nudist beach and they seem to not know it and get upset about the nudity and you worry that their parents might be very angry to find out the school was letting them go without any warning to this beach (a federation letter is even better) but because not all those students will be 18, some will be from very conservative cultures, and I think the school will be extra careful. That I guarantee with near certainty will result in a policy of students not on that beach at any time. We built a hiking trail around the beach to slow the cross traffic (they will go a to boardwalk for a stroll over sand almost every time), and the signs are many and graduated from "clothing optional beach at Hanlan's on the main signage" to "clothing optional area ahead", to "clothing optional beach" so they have 0.3 miles to ponder whether they want to go there or not. Finally, at the front end where people might want to walk through... big inflatable beach balls and four or five nudists bopping them back and forth and they will not pass... lol. Checkerboard the towels and seating (so there is no straight line but a zig zag path only), also "excuse me we're doing a survey of nudists and can we have your postal code please and your home town (only the clothed ones), I did that for a wee bit one day and it worked a charm.

The beach should be listed with all the FKK and HKK and other nudist groups, local and national and international and set weekends or weekdays as the time nudists should come, if the nude beach isn't getting nude tourists, that's a real issue for me, because I will choose a destination based on whether I can be naked swimming or not there or nearby and I would come to your area just because you have a beach, and there are many more like me in that regard.

This post was edited

yo aint no shame - god give us gift - its all good

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy