Afternoon Nap for Seniors

Now that I'm retired (or at least semi-retired) I love nothing more than my afternoon nap. Sometime after the mid-day meal (lunch in the US) my eyelids get heavy and I dose off for a while in my favorite chair. Usually it lasts only 15 or 20 minutes, occasionally longer. In any case, it feels like I fizzle out and recharge, waking totally refreshed for the rest of the day and into the evening.. .
Any other naked napping seniors?

This topic was edited
RE: Afternoon Nap for Seniors

Yes, I am the same way, like a short after noon nap naked in my recliner. naked of course

This post was edited

I do the same thing. I sit in my recliner and snooze about an hour or so, then ready to face the rest of the day.

This post was edited

Often after lunch my eyes get heavy, and it's time for my nap.

This post was edited

Hello Everyone,
I love naked naps especially with a nice naked friend sharing the nap with me. Love to cuddle when naked,
Hugs and Nap cuddles,
Brian

This post was edited

It doesn't happen every day, but there are those days when I'll be sitting in my chair on the porch I'll drop off to sleep for a while 20-30 minutes!! Being retired does have some advantages!!!

This post was edited

That would be great, as for me our cat always comes and gets me to take a nap with him shortly after noon. No nudist around me that I can find.

This post was edited

Yes, every afternoon that I can! I usually nap right after lunch for 15-20 minutes. It's especially nice if I do it nude. After that I am ready to go for the rest of the day.

This post was edited

I often nap in the afternoon.
Sometimes in a recliner but usually in bed.
That way I can be nude no matter who is at our house.

This post was edited

I usually take nap for in the afternoons. Anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. Weather permitting, I usually nap outside in the backyard lounge in the nude.

This post was edited