Caught naked @ home by outside neighbors

Wondering if any members have been caught naked at their homes by
outside peeping neighbors.
There is little chance for me to be naked so I spend the most I can
at home being so. Our home studio is clearly visible to
neighbors from their rooftop terrace. Most of my home office
work is done naked in that studio. I refuse to drop curtains
though. One day, while working there nude, I felt stared at.
When I looked at the terrace, neighbors' maid was indeed
gazing at me (most certainly my dick as it was visible from her
angle - lol), suspect for a long time. I stood up and waved
hello, and she immediately retreated inside. Then I sat down
and carried on with my job. She didn't show up again that day
and has never done so again, nor any of our neighbors.

This topic was edited
RE: Caught naked @ home by outside neighbors

Since then the boy's mum has caught me sunbathing naked and another neighbour peers into my garden even though she knows I'm a nudist.A third one caught me arriving home naked and actually came up to talk to me. We are all good friends. But that is nothing compared to those who've seen me walking naked around the village very early on a summer's morning. And there id the time I got naked in the village pub.

This post was edited
RE:Caught naked @ home by outside neighbors

Some people are nosy, despite my bedroom window being in an area nobody would care to go in; the neighbors regularly go up to my windows. When i first moved in I awoke to them staring through my window looking at my while I did not have my blankets on. So to avoid drama I now leave my blinds closed, and still see them every so often in front of my apartment window. I don't care about being seen, just don't make it weird haha.

This post was edited

I'm fairly certain the neighbors have seen me naked on my deck, but none have come forward and said anything.

This past summer I was out in the morning drinking my coffee and wandering the deck. My backyard neighbors, two houses down were out smoking. I came into view of them and continued walking towards the edge of the deck, back out of view. I saw one of them get up, walk towards our house, and lean forward to look. She stared for a long time. fairly certain she had seen me walking. But no one has ever said anything.

This post was edited

Yes I have been caught by my neighbor lady. I was tannin on my deck in the nude and I must of fell asleep. When I awaken by my neighbor lady lady coming up the steps .She stopped and said I am sorry to bother you, just wanted to thank you for cutting my grass.She then sat down and started to chat; this whole time she was sitting on my towel and I couldn't covered up.to make matters worse I started to get hard so there I was with a hard on and the neighbor seeing everything .She acted like it was nothing .never mentioned it to me are my wife. She has never came over again and just walked up on the deck.

Your last bit is confusing as you have got the word 'Never' in it but it sounds like she just walks in knowing you could be nude to see your naked body.

This post was edited

I have been caught many times from childhood and been in trouble many tine too.

This post was edited

Had a severe storm the other night and had leaves and branches all over my driveway. As i was using leaf blower cleaning off drive, nude of course, my neighbor came out of her house to throw some garbage in her trash can and saw me fully naked on my driveway. She nodded and didn't say a word. She has seen me many times nude tanning in backyard also.

This post was edited

One morning left my work phone in my truck so I ran out to get it I had thought it was early enough and no one would be out I grabbed my phone turned around to go in my neighbor was out getting her paperI think she saw my butt hanging out of my tru nothing much I could do so I waved and said morning she said morning back and watched me go back into my house

This post was edited

Just a few days ago I was naked in my garden when the neighbour came in for some advice. I have to hand it to him. My nudity didn't have any effect. He just went on asking his questions, just as I just went on answering them. He did depart saying he hoped not to make a cock-up, pun intended.

This post was edited

As far as I know, I've never been caught/seen by any neighbors. Curtains and blinds are never closed so here probably is a good chance that someone has noticed. I've definitely been caught by some delivery drivers.

This post was edited

The other day I was working in my garage naked and wanted some coffee. I walked to my backdoor only to find my 2 neighbours standing in my driveway. I waved and walked on. They havn't said anything yet. I have also been seen by the people fixing a neighbours roof; the guy trimming the palm trees; my neighbours gardener and the complex gardener.

This post was edited