RE:Caught naked @ home by outside neighbors

Wow sorry to hear about a nosy neighbor.
My neighbor has seen us, I think. Because of what little things he has said. I moved a box trailer between our side windows and his yard. I have been thinking of moving it away from their. So he can see us better. lol

This post was edited
RE:Caught naked @ home by outside neighbors

I keep thinking these cinder block walls are tall enough for some privacy but got a note from the one neighbor about me being naked around the house all the time. So, if she sees things from her vantage point then the other two might have a view too but haven't said anything so far. The wife keeps warning me about how much she can see into the house from the outside and said if she can read the kitchen clock on the wall from the sidewalk then I need to cover up when I'm sitting at the table. Been caught by the landscapers out here a few times already and I'll answer the front door nude if the wife's not home. Both times it was Amazon but they just leave the package and ring the bell, so I step out onto the front porch and retrieve it. I also work nude in the garage with the door up, so that could be where the neighbor saw me those few times.

This post was edited