RE: We take our victories where we can!

Untested theory. Observation only. When gym showers switch from open (gang) to curtained/private, humans immediately infer new social rule. No nudity! Individual nudity urge easily overcome in most by this conformity drive. The curtains demand textile unity!!! BUT, if admired person breaks perceived new rule, cascade effect. Our nnate nudity urge resurfaces when the 'no nudity' inference is dispelled. 'I admire that person, he's nude and clearly enjoying it, curtains and towels be damned. I'm gonna get nekkid!' Winds of freedom. ;-)

This post was edited

Untested theory. Observation only. When gym showers switch from open (gang) to curtained/private, humans immediately infer new social rule. No nudity! Individual nudity urge easily overcome in most by this conformity drive. The curtains demand textile unity!!! BUT, if admired person breaks perceived new rule, cascade effect. Our nnate nudity urge resurfaces when the 'no nudity' inference is dispelled. 'I admire that person, he's nude and clearly enjoying it, curtains and towels be damned. I'm gonna get nekkid!' Winds of freedom. ;-)This is so true PB. If I go naked in the change room on the way to the shower, this is apparently concerning enough for folks, BUT if I dare to leave the door open to the stall while I shower, I can see I am regarded as totally breaking the rules! I've gone too far. Ha ha, if you knew me you wouldn't be in the least bit surprised at that!

This post was edited

Jay., good job. Here's great fun: get your lifting and workout buds to shower same time. All curtains open. Talk football. Talk ski trips. Hiking. Laugh and joke about workout. Throw shit at each other. In sum, be guys enjoying being guys. (Ladies, do similarly, in your fashion!). Show nudity is natural, and hugely benefits camaraderie. No barriers. Incite winds of freedom. ;-)

This post was edited