Skinny dipping

We love skinny dipping. We have gone skinny dipping several places. Last time was on the north shore of Lake Michigan. We were driving along US Hwy #2 and came across some sand dunes. We pulled off the road and ventured over the dunes. The beach was abandoned. It wasn't all that warm for skinny dipping but for a couple that likes adventure we stripped and walked into the lake. We also climbed the dunes. There is just a little something about stripping off and getting nude where a person isn't supposed to be.
We have also gone skinny dipping on abandon sections of South Padre Island in Texas and on/in a lake not far from our home.

This topic was edited
RE: Skinny dipping

I skinnydip a lot too, mostly in Vermont but also in other places. There's nothing like swimming nude.

This post was edited

I agree, skinny dipping is the best! I can't wait to get back to the beach soon and shed my clothes and skinny dip!

This post was edited

We were down the Keys a few years ago. We camped at Key Largo, Bahia Honda and Key West. Way to busy at Kay West but did go skinny-dippin at Largo and Bahia Honda. Just felt natural, warm water, full moon, ( in the sky and the water ) and all alone

This post was edited

Unfortunately it is the end ofLake Michigan skinny dipping. We like to anchor off shore in Saugatuck. Then go on shore to cook and hike in dunes. Then cool off in the lake.For the winter time it is Kings spa in Chicago or MGM Grand Immerse spa in Detroit.

This post was edited

I skinnydip every chance I get! I go to Collins Beach and Rooster Rock every day I can! I have not owned a bathing suit in many years. What for? I'm naked most of the time except when I'm at work. With winter coming on I'll be wearing more clothing but not by choice. I belive the human body was never designed for clothing. Clothing was designed to cover the human body. To all whom love nudity, I love you all! Stay naked as often as you can and teach others to do so as much as possible!

This post was edited

I to like to go to Collins beach, although it is far away. We like to go to hot springs in Idaho,a good amount of them you can be naked. We also have several good swimming holes where we skinny dip and stay naked all day.

This post was edited

forecast was for 90 degrees today, which it was so I drove down to the river and went sklinnydipping.stayed naked at least 3 hours, one couple came down there I was naked in the river, they took off their clothes and joined meow sat in the river naked and drank beer for quite awhile.

This post was edited