Calling London, UK nudists only

hiiii! So Ive been a member here for I think 3 years now woohoo...ive really enjoyed my time talking to so many wonderful different people from all parts of the world... i have only met 3 people,2 being one couple in the UK...even though they were north, bit too far actually, they were welcoming and wonderful people...but not local enough. So, Im asking if there are any genuine nudist, west of London in England. Male, female, preferably couples and large families, or arranging to hang out with more than one nudist. Im struggling to find a group or organization to make friends with in London. Can anyone help? Im life long experienced practicing nudity and...really want friends to chill with

This topic was edited
RE: Calling London, UK nudists only

HiI like your post, and wonder whether you got any joy. I am visiting London for 2 weeks and really would enjoy a get together with more people.Please let me know whether you had success.W

This post was edited
RE:Calling London, UK nudists only

Hello I am in Woking in Surrey which is just a 30 minuite train ride from Waterloo. Like you I am always interested in meeting with other local nudists. Happy New Year.

Regards - Matt

This post was edited

I'm an hour away its special to find fellow nudes here on the younger side.

This post was edited

Same here, would love to know if there are any UK groups.

This post was edited

yes a uk based version of this would make sense .

This post was edited

yes a uk based version of this would make sense .

There are a few UK based forums for naturists but the one that comes most readily to mind is British Naturism.

https://www.bn.org.uk/community

This post was edited

Happy to meet up some time!

This post was edited

Hi im nigel---bisexual Home nudist Naturist and I have group bromley bisexual Home nudist group br1 3TS also welcome bi, & ST, HOME NUDIST COME TO MY PLACE FOR NUDE PARTY ???... NIGELJOHNBUSHN@GMAIL.COM

This post was edited

Im in belfast but would go london for visit or meetup

This post was edited

I'm just outside nw london and would be happy to meet up sometime too.

This post was edited