RE: Skype

If anyone ever wants to do some yoga or has a public class over skype, let me know! I'm somewhat advanced but will be willing to go to any level.om shanti namaste/I would be happy to practice skype naked yoga with fellow nudist yogis/I practice naked yoga here in Chicago,going to 3 classes a week and one mens tantra-breathwork ,meditation,and massage class / my skype--- robert.rolwing
namaste to ALL

This post was edited

I would love to be involved in a skype yoga class. Ive been doing yoga for years so I am up for the challenge :)

This post was edited

Hi guys, I'd love to join ! No experience of yoga, just some meditation and tantric massage, but willing to start in a nude yoga 4 men . My skype is cosakloup

This post was edited
RE: Skype Nude Yoga

salcal55 - i would Skype Yoga for sure!!!!

This post was edited

Hey there, That sounds cool. I do nude yoga classes here in sydney and sometimes do extra out of class - be great to share with others. Send me message here or skype bilbymon.

This post was edited

Count me in. That would be great if it can be organised. I guess the different time zones will be a bit of an issue.

This post was edited

I have been teaching mens naked tantric yoga for over 15 years, would love to have you guyz in my class!Sounds awesome

This post was edited
RE:Skype

Hey!
Is this happening? I'd like to join.
My skype ID: atronxxx

This post was edited