Nude Sunbather being booked in A-Bay, Noosa

Just came back from A-Bay and before leaving this afternoon at around 3:30pm, I saw two officers walking to the south side of the beach and issue tickets to nude sunbathers. They used their cell phone to take a picture of nude sunbathers from a distance before they walked to them to issue a ticket. Learned from other nudists that this is the second day they were down there.What a great nuisance!!!!

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Sunbather being booked in A-Bay, Noosa

Damn !!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited

And so it begins.
The arrogance of the premier in not having time to consider the petition submitted has give police renewed enthusiasm. Having spent three days at three different nude beaches in NSW it even more apparent to me that Queensland is out of step with the rest of Aussie society

This post was edited

Great beach, but sadly stopped going there many years ago for this very reason. I am originally from the south side of Brisbane, so Byron was a more attractive option as it was a faster drive, a shorter walk, and the National Park day pass cost was less than I would have paid for a return trip over the bridge!

But mainly, there's no better feeling of freedom than standing on a legitimate free beach!

Money talks, sadly. So Queensland will remain in the dark ages until we can mount an serious economic argument. I can only imagine the money I've spent in northern NSW over the years on fuel, accommodation, food, parking, sunscreen etc that Qld has missed out on?

Add up all the people who've signed petitions over the years and present that as an economic and tourism argument - as giving people what they want (unless there's a HEAP of votes in it) isn't really on their agenda.

This post was edited