Is nudity addictive?

I was wondering how many people experience the more you are nude the more you want to be nude. I think about when can I be nude again.Plus I really do not like putting the clothes back on.

This topic was edited
RE: Is nudity addictive?

I was wondering how many people experience the more you are nude the more you want to be nude. I think about when can I be nude again.Plus I really do not like putting the clothes back on.Not addictive. We were born that and thus Natural.

This post was edited

Natural or addictive, it is true.

This post was edited

I guess it was, for us, in the beginning. As time passed and we
were naked all the time or at least most of the time ... it was no
longer "addictive" but ... Normal. It's how our life as nudists
has been for over 43 years. It's normal for us to be naked more
often than we are clothed ... honestly! ;-)

This post was edited

As such yes as I am nude as much as I can be when it is warm enough to be and it is a case get out of the cloths to get the real feeling.

This post was edited

It has become so normal for us that we really don't even think about shedding clothes as soon as we're home or anywhere that it's acceptable; off come the clothes and that's it.

This post was edited

It must be addictive for me. After we discovered a naked lifestyle, it is something that just has to be at home and certainly ranks a high priority in our extra activities.

This post was edited

I know that if I have to remain in clothes for more than 2 days, my stress levels go up

This post was edited

I think Andy and I have talked about that before? Yes my
frustration level rises as does the grumpy meter.

This post was edited

I think Andy and I have talked about that before? Yes myfrustration level rises as does the grumpy meter.
LOL ... Yes we have! ;-) If Mrs. Rock is anything like Di ... she'll say... "we need to get home, someplace, anyplace where you can take your clothes off so you'll be in a better mood!"

This post was edited

You know that is quite the way I feel as well. I feel calmer and relaxed when I am home and can be nude. Times when I had to do an extended family vacation or home for the holidays trip, I am really stressed by the end of the week. I am not sure why that is but I am glad to see others feel the same way.

This post was edited