RE:YMCA QUESTION

Just do what feels comfortable to you. As a self-described old guy, we grew up during a time when showers were required in school after gym class. I played sports so we were all in gang showers. The YMCA only allowed you to swim nude. We learned at an early age that nudity was no big deal. At some point that all changed and nobody showered after gym (ugh) and nudity became sexualized and now I see grown guys struggling to change under a towel. My gym has posted signs that everyone must be covered by a towel in the locker room. So if you are lucky enough to be where you can be nude in the sauna, just enjoy it if you feel so inclined. The old guys wont care and will likely admire your courage.

This post was edited
RE:YMCA QUESTION

Well my ymca is a lil different then. It's older it's more family oriented you don't see cruisers . Yes we have the 20+ something that do towel dances and occasionally done kid wants to use a stall. But for the most part it's not much of a thing. The locker room holds hot tub suana and steam room all are used nude except by the 20+ something's. There open showers and it's no biggie other day I was showering beside a 15 yr old lifeguard kid. Other side a 60+ yr old Gramps. Yes I've even seen guys usually young ones get erections, it's not a big deal we all get em..only thing I've ever seen close to gay and it wasn't was the same 15 yr old from before last year he was around 14 I guess got a hard on in the shower it wouldn't go away. We've talked to each other for years at this point. He asked me what to do about it. I simply told him handle it like men do. He j/o I didn't watch but I watched to make sure he stayed safe he's a good kid. Idk I'm ex military so it'd be hard to surprise me in a locker room I guess I've seen alot I was also a medic so I'm no stranger to human bodies

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy