RE: Perfect record.

Every time i mowed the back yard this season I have mowed it with nothing on. Well did have my Crocs on, but that is it.Might have one more mowing. Hope it stays warm enough to be sans clothing for that last time.I think I've done nearly all my mowing nude too in the back garden :-) Not possible at the front though as it is in full view of the street!

This post was edited

[Maybe we should call the Guinness Book of Records and see if they can start a category for you, noodengr...LOL.funny you should mention a special world record category for me , my bro thinks i need to contact them about a certain collection I have that might qualify. If you look at my pics you should be able to guess what holiday item that I have what might be a world record.

This post was edited

When a bastard developer cut 5 mature redwoods down in a neighboring lot and slapped up 2 McMansions that overlooked my once private backyard, I vowed to not care any more. They can see me in all my glory any time I want to do naked yard work.Seriously , a great attitude to have, you were there first and you should not have to change your lifestyle to accommodate them. good for you

This post was edited

I mowed my back lawn today naked and it was only 9C (50F). The secret is just to keep moving.I was gonna say well done - at the 9c.
Then I saw that was last week. We're only getting about 4c this week :-(
Already had snow in Whitby and Grosmont from what I understand.
I would recommend not strimming (weed whacking) naked though. I did that in the summer and ended up with an ankle like a balloon

This post was edited

Cut my back yard a time or two over summerit was great
fun doing any yard work bare is the best way just my thoughts

This post was edited

[Maybe we should call the Guinness Book of Records and see if they can start a category for you, noodengr...LOL.funny you should mention a special world record category for me , my bro thinks i need to contact them about a certain collection I have that might qualify. If you look at my pics you should be able to guess what holiday item that I have what might be a world record.Damn ... that's a lot of Christmas trees! :D
(White flag waving) ... YOU WIN!

This post was edited