Foreskin

Seem some guys have a problem with there foreskin, a friend of mine got told she would not sleep with him unless he got circumsised. This got me thinking will I now have to say to my future dates ' I have a foreskin' just to inform her .

This topic was edited
RE: Foreskin

Seem some guys have a problem with there foreskin, a friend of mine got told she would not sleep with him unless he got circumsised. This got me thinking will I now have to say to my future dates ' I have a foreskin' just to inform her .That would be like, hey I'm not sleeping with you because you're too small or too big...if it's about the size/shape of your 'junk', then is she worth it?

This post was edited
RE: Foreskin

This is not uncommon at all. I Faced this problem MANY times in my life and is why over 90 percent of the women I date are European.

This post was edited
RE:Foreskin

Seem some guys have a problem with there foreskin, a friend of mine got told she would not sleep with him unless he got circumsised. This got me thinking will I now have to say to my future dates ' I have a foreskin' just to inform her .What a clueless woman to make such a stupid statement. All men are born with a foreskin just as women have a hood covering their clitoris. It's a natural part of the anatomy and serves a purpose. I wonder how she would feel if a potential partner said he wouldn't sleep with her unless she had the hood of her clitoris removed.lol its funny i have a friend that had her hood removed and she says she likes that way better but she still like that im uncut better, lol might have been doing it the wrong way around all these years.

i can agree not having a hood is quite pleasant.

This post was edited
RE:Foreskin

I have not been in the dating scene for quite a while, but I can tell you that when I get back into it, the woman will just have to deal with the fact that I'm restoring, or she won't be dating me anymore. I have too much respect for myself and my choices for MY body to let someone else dictate what they want from me. And this realization has come from the experience of being in a relationship where I did try to "fit in" to her wants. And it didn't help at all, so why stick in a relationship that is sub-par and makes me feel less Male?

This post was edited