RE: Mature nudists

Rockdad you are truly fortunate to find a good woman that enjoys the freedom and comfort of nudism with you. AndyDi, I think you have a good point as I am a year or two away from retirement it might be about time to plan a move somewhere nudist friendly, most likely Florida from where I started out. I would love nothing more than to enjoy relaxing clothes free while I still have my health and wits about me. If I should stumble upon a woman that is agreeable to my lifestyle then so much for the better!My thoughts are that ... it's not only guys that have an issue with a non participating spouse, reluctant spouse or one that is absolutely against it. There are some nice nudistladies out there that probably have the same issues with their significant other and the relationship has ended or ended in divorce.
I'm with Rock ... I couldn't give this lifestyle up. It is too much a part of who I am. The only thing holding us back from buying a place at our club is $$$! If something happened to me and Di ... that's the first place I'd go to find a place to live. Getting involved in our club, visiting other clubs and resorts and attending all kinds of nudist events all of the US ... it is possible that I'd find someone that is already a nudist and we'd see if there's other chemistry. If not, I could go it alone ... rather not but I could.
;-)

This post was edited
RE:Mature nudists

As much as I wonder about the idea...I am becoming a 'mature' nudists. If you're in a similar boat...you're watching your children and younger acquaintances progress through their life stages and chuckle inside just a bit. We've been there and done that and have the varied memories to prove it. As far as the married nude life...my wife doesn't really participate in nudity (except around the house a little) but has gone to a resort with me a couple of times. She wore a somewhat sheer wrap and enjoyed the stay. We're headed back the next chance we get, but it'll probably have to wait for the spring. I am fortunate that she is my true 'soul mate' and is the most wonderful woman in the world... for me that is... Anyway, I hope everyone has a great winter season here in the northern hemisphere and the others down south...enjoy a little sunshine for us. John Hmmm...as an afterthought...the page may be making a new post topic...so we'll see where this ends up.

This post was edited
RE: Mature nudists

I became carefree when I won my battle with cancer. At 50 years old I thought of all the things I wanted to accomplish and didn't. I decided if I live, I won't have regrets about not doing things.

This post was edited