Male waxing

Looking to tidy up down below - combo of trimming and waxing... any suggestions on what looks good ? Any recommendations in London for salon?

This topic was edited
RE:Male waxing

I wax often and wax everything from my eybrows down, including: underarms, chest, stomach,pubes, bottom and legs. I occasionally wax my arms but, not often. I ejoy the smooth look and feel.

This post was edited

I just wax below the belt line, otherwise my 2 Tattoo's can not be seen. Them Scorpions don't like living in the bush.

This post was edited

Shaved for many, many years ... decades in fact! For the last 4 years, been getting waxed and I prefer it much more, it lasts longer and saves me time. I would occasionally get an ingrown hair with shaving but I don't with waxing. I'll stick with waxing until I can't do it anymore or my esthetician retires.

Can't help you with a salon since I live here on the West Coast of the US. Hope you are more successful at finding a salon close to home. I have to drive an hour to have a nice lady mature enough to do a male Brazilian. I must have called over 1/2 a dozen waxing salons here in town and got nothing but silly immature girls telling me, "Ewww, no way!" Glad I found my esthetician, we've actually become friends and spend the whole time talking about our lives. She knows I/we are nudists and always asks questions about our lifestyle and the places we visit.

This post was edited

So Im going back and forth between waxing and electrolysis. I cant do laser because Im too blonde. And I hate shaving, after years I still get razor bumps & ingrown hairs(yes, I know how to shave). And I cant stand to use Nair (other products). Anyhow, Ive decided to try waxing first, no logical reasoning just decided that way. So here is the question, as a male, what do you wish you would have known the first time you went in?? I guess thats open to females too but more relevant as Im the male in Cactuscouple.

This post was edited

I have a high tolerance for pain ... but I still forget to take some Advil before the session ... it really helps. It's not painful ... just stings a bit the first couple of times or if I wait too long between waxings.

Before your sessions, be sure to use an exfoliator in the shower. Regeneration of new skin helps with the esthetician's ability to get most of the hairs you want removed. If you're on BP meds, it also helps to toughen up the skin so there's less bruising of those not so tough areas of skin.

I just had a waxing and asked her to give me a pair of shorts. She removed 1/2 the hair on my thighs and I have some slight bruising on my inner thighs where the skin is less tough. Not sure why ... that area gets enough sun and exposure to the elements, just like the rest of my naked body! :DDD

This post was edited

Thanks Andy!

This post was edited

You're welcome ... and the bruising is gone and I love added smooth area. It'll be a regular addition to my sessions. Thinking of adding the underarms next session. My underarm is so sparse anyway and the hair there is long. I'll trim it down and then just have her remove it next visit.

Best of luck with your choice of hair removal. I've yet to get a response to my email regarding electrolysis.

This post was edited

had a waxing today second time since Dec only way to go in the below areas

This post was edited

Wax off all pubes , so amazingly smooth

This post was edited

I get waxed about every 6 weeks and love a slick butt, crack, sack and severely manscaped bush.. Also pits. I feel so much cleaner and my multiple piercings show up much better on slick skin too...

This post was edited