Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Pair of naked guys looking for DC area for Inauguration weekend.

We are a couple of indiana guys who are looking for a nudist to let us crash at their place for a night or two Inauguration weekend in January.
We are not avid Trump fans , nor radically against him. Just more interested in being part of an American experience.

Let me know if something would work

Thanks

Kevin aka noodengr

This topic was edited
RE:Pair of naked guys looking for DC area for Inauguration weekend.

Hey man, I live in DC and I'd love to have you

This post was edited
RE:Pair of naked guys looking for DC area for Inauguration weekend.

Hey man, I live in DC and I'd love to have you

This post was edited