Representation

QUESTION: Should we, as people of color, expect if not require representation in a nudist group's publications and social media presence if the organization is truly open to all nudists?

This topic was edited
RE:Representation

Yes, we should expect to be fairly represented in nudist publications. When I first experienced being nude at a clothing optional beach, I was so anxious to be part of a nudist group. The hardest thing to find when searching nudist clubs and publications are people who look like me. It makes it difficult for many people of color to go from being "at home nudists" to going to nude beaches, resorts or even participating in local nudist events. A newbie doesn't always want to be the only black person in the room. Better representation shows a diversity in this lifestyle

This post was edited

I think its sad to say but discrimination is alive and well within the nudist society. I remember when I first had this epiphany to reach out to my local nudist association a few years ago, as a newbie, I was told that I was too young to be affiliated with them. To be a nudist, is to be a nudist, it shouldnt matter the age, race, sexual orientation, etc. I was searching for a seasoned nudist group to take me under their wings and teach me the nudist life but I was turned away. I also believe that in their interrogation, they were hinting around as to my nationality. So this is why I push for befriending other nudist of color because I want to have others that look like me, can identify with me and vice versa.

This post was edited

I feel you on that cause i literally see few to zero Black affiliations thats have a good mixture of different races hell even on here all i see is White i had to literally search black to find another person.

This post was edited