Climbing fast!

Wow up to 50 members in just 10 days! must be some kind of record, keep it up C-A-N-R Members - way to go team....

This topic was edited
RE: Climbing fast!

Now we need participation. Given the number of anti-Christian bigots who use the forum to slap our faces at every opportunity, it's good to have a place to go that isn't infected with their bias. I for one enjoy being a Believer, and I'm not "not ashamed of the gospel of Christ" (Rom 1:16). Preach it, brothers and sisters. Stay "naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do" (Heb 4:13). God bless!
Evangelizing in the general forum is out of place, because it can start a flaming war with the anti-Christian bigots. That can be considered trolling.
This group is the place to discuss Christianity, along with nudism. Also the other Christian groups, i.e., Christian Naturists, Christian Nudists, and Christian Nudist Convocation are also places to discuss Christianity, along with nudism. I also am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ. I thank God that Jesus died on the cross to atone for our sins.

This post was edited