Hello

Hey! New here, looking for like-minded people in Austin and San Antonio areas. Have been a closet nudist for years, want to try it with others!

This topic was edited
RE:Hello

Looking to explore it more. Any advice or suggestions, please don't hesitate to share.

This post was edited

check out the hillcountrynudists.com
Great group. Non-sexual.

Stay naked!

This post was edited

There are many places to go here in Texas. Recently I went to Bluebonnet Nude Park, both men and women, and loved how friendly everyone was. Only thing I found questioning was women are allowed clothing optional while men are required to be naked. ??? Goggle other places to go - found many. You don't say whether you're str8, bi or gay. If gay or bi there are a few all male nudist groups that meet at least monthly. The one in the Dallas area is strictly social (no sexual activity allowed) and all the guys are so easy to get along with. Then there is Hippy Hollow outside Austin. If you're wanting to vacation naked there are several gay/bi week long nudist gatherings.

This post was edited

Check out the Star Ranch east of Austin at McDade. https://www.starranch.net/ We have a lot of nice friendly people as members. Come out some weekend and have breakfast at the caf and then spend the day.

This post was edited
RE:Hello Craig

Hey Craig;
I belong to Bluebonnet and I am glad you enjoyed it. As to why women are allowed to wear clothes and men are required to be nude, I am not sure but if it gets more women to come out that is fine with me. I think the place is much nicer with a better balance of men and women than if it were more heavily weighted to men.

Honestly, I am out there to be nude and not to check others out so as long as nudity is acceptable for men, I am fine with it being clothing optional for everyone, no one, just women or just men. Most women out there are with someone (spouse or significant other) so they are going along with someone else who enjoys being nude.

Enjoy and hopefully you'll be back.

This post was edited