RE:Nude sunbake and swim Lake Samsonvale

Like the previous post, only just stumbled upon this post

Also live in Brisbane but totally unaware of any nude friendly locations at Lake Samsonvale. Has it been working out ok or have there been any problems

This post was edited

It's a great spot and get a few regulars. There is one main circular track that the few Walkers use. You take any of the side tracked down to the water. The spot I use you can see people from a long way off and they can't see you. The tracks are gravel so nobody can accidentally walk up to you.

I will be there about noon today Sun 10th September if anyone wants to be shown around.

This post was edited

Anybody want to join me there today at 10am? Happy to show you the spots I use so you know where to go, Sat 1st Oct 10am
Txt if easier 0423 325 833

This post was edited

Thinking of going this morning about 10am so if anyone wants to come along, txt me 0423 325 833.

It's good to see a few regulars when I go now, great private spot and closer than the beaches.

This post was edited

I was there yesterday around 12Pm for a bit no one around left around 1pm then a few cars pulled up I think just for a look.
Good spot though you just have to find one

This post was edited

If the sun comes out today I might head there about noon. Plenty of good spots and you can see/hear people from a long way off.

This post was edited

If I wasn't on call for work, id be seeing you there...

This post was edited

I must be blind, I was here today couldnt really find some spots, how far do you have to walk to find a decent spot.
Also a few cars just sitting in the car park when I left, felt like a beat was happening

This post was edited

When I looked on the map it's a big lake - so there have to be areas where one can comfortably disrobe without fear of being arrested surely. Never been but keen to accompany anyone who knows the place.

This post was edited

Might head out there for a look around midday today, hopefully it is warmer than my house is, need to thaw out

This post was edited