The gap between nude Christians and textile Christians

There is also another gap that I share with the Christian voice of nudism. The gap between nude Christians and textile Christians is so bad that there cannot be any communication between the two. About 99 percent of all Christians are textiles, who are prejudiced against nudism. The prejudice boils down to the bigoted view that nudity = sex. In truth, nudity does NOT = sex.

I dare not mention to my fellow parishioners that I am a nudist. The nudist could be ostricized in his church. There are cases where the church's view is that a nudist can join the church; however he/she cannot hold any leadership position in the church. This has caused cases where the nudist was stripped of all leadership positions. This prejudice exists not only in the Fundamentalist churches, but also in the more liberal mainline denominations.

There is nothing in the bible saying "Thou shalt not be nude." In fact, I can feel close to Christ in the nude. To enjoy the sun and breeze on your bare skin can be worshipful, as praise.

This topic was edited
RE: The gap between nude Christians and textile Christians

No intention to divide the church.

This post was edited

There is sadly to say a great deal of truth to what you are saying catbird. However
we have spent the better part of the last 20 years in the missions fields of the
third world. The facts exist that many needy people in the uttermost parts of
the world where few Church goers will ever see have many needs, to many clothing
is not even on there lists.

We often gathered with other missionaries during times of furloughs here in
the states, many missionaries coming from hot tropical climates admit that
nudity of peoples living in many parts of the world with warm climate places see
nudity as commonplace. Nudity is not a salvation issue, and others agree and
accept nudity much like they do seeing Africans natives like we see on National
Geographic.

The missionaries who actually go the distance to serve in the missions fields
are elevated and praised when they come back with reports of thousands coming
forward getting saved and for the most part being baptized, and many in the
nude. Most of these Church sponsored missionaries are well commended for their
work in the uttermost parts of the world dealing with naked people on a daily
basis.

These same Church member admirers of those who go to the uttermost parts of
the world (i.e. places no one else cares to go) also agree we have a mission
field here in our own country, as many peoples from around the world come to
America from most all those uttermost parts of the world, thus they make efforts
to make missions that can have outreaches to these same cultures of people right
here in America.

However the mainstream Churches fail to realize the need for missionaries who
will witness to people who embrace the nude cultures, as missionaries who go to
places with nudist venues are as rare as the missionaries who go to the darkest
corners of the world. Scripture states in 2Tm:3:12: Yea, and all that will live
godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. The evidence is un refutable
that missionaries who witness in nudist
environments suffer persecutions especially by there fellow Christian brothers.

Keep the faith and do your mission work
with the nudists, your reward in heaven will be greater than any of those with
important positions in the hypocritical Churches misguided in these latter days.
Just remember where did Jesus go when he was on this earth? Jesus had to be
betrayed by a kiss in order to point him out in a crowed, He purposely went to
the places other self righteous people would degrade and fail to reach out to.
In fact if you are not being persecuted daily you better start worrying, because
if you are not butting head to head against the devil everyday, it may well be
you might just be walking right along beside him.

This post was edited

Hi CatbirdGlad to see you posting here. We always enjoyed your comments and discussions at our CNC events.
As was said by one theologian, "Religion is the worst thing that happened to Christianity". I can, for the most part, agree, though there is the right "religion" instituted by Christ.
A pastor responded to one Christian Nudist after they sat down, did a bible study with research papers on Nudity and the Christian, decided that in spite of what he saw, read and even agreed to, he didn't want this known. He said "I am not interested in the truth, I just want to be a good pastor".
If that is the state of affairs in the Church (et al) today, then we are in big trouble. Fortunately, that is not a representative of all churches and I cannot imagine why we must stay at a church that refuses to see the truth or support it, but to ostracize those who live that truth. But we find our comfort zone and our "friends" within that organization and let that be our reason for staying rather than seek for more truth elsewhere.
But then you can be a light there as well.
Live Nude and ProsperBoyd

This post was edited