if I was a woman looking at this forum

I would ask

why are there so many posts here from guys?
why can't girls actually talk to each other without a guy's input unless asked?
why so many posts on naturist sites about size, erections, shaving it, etc?

Is it just me or is the way to get the fems to be comfortable with their naked bodies to offer support and prove we actually are empathetic males who just like to be nude and want a world where we can all be relaxed about it. Sorry to raise this gents but I am on another site and it is dying because the girls are refusing to post, simply because the guys have an agenda and take every chance to use it. I have spoken to several of these women and they simple quote replies to posts and the above problems make it uncomfortable for them so they go taking something very precious with them - a balanced debate and discussion. I don't want to be on a male only naturist site again.

I want to be on a site where the girls express themselves openly so we understand them better; so can I suggest girls reading this reply to the following suggestions;

this forum is locked to females only
another forum is created where girls can post questions to the guys or the guys can ask question of the fems.

not trying to change the way true nudist works just the way we males seem to end up ruining something we care about - women

This topic was edited
RE:if I was a woman looking at this forum

Seeing so many men here asking mostly annoying questions I'm not motivated to post or express myself. I don't care, nor am I interested, not even a little bit, what size, if you are shaved or not, ... That is NOT what Naturism/Nudism is about! I do hope it will change but right now The Ladies Room just does not feel like a fun, positive place to have decent/constructive conversations.

This post was edited

i'm new to this site and was hoping for 'ladies only' to mean just that. Either the website needs better management or changes need to be made. I don't have any interest digging through pages of posts to find one relevant issue nor do I want to post about a female issue to have it get lost in the piles of testosterone placed in the forum.

This post was edited

Another problem is the lack of non fake females on this site as they are very few at all.

Also when the topic such as shaved or not comes up will also put a lot of them off from posting on this forum

This post was edited

With the exception of Wolf_girl, you ALL have answered your own questions ... This is The Ladies Room ... male members, STOP posting in this section!

Plain and simple!

This post was edited

Andy, the problem is there is a flaw in the new site security. I started a new "closed" group and there are two bugs. No matter what I do, it still says "open". Also, although all options say only members anyone can view and post. I have reported several times but no resolution as yet.

This post was edited

With the exception of Wolf_girl, you ALL have answered your own questions ... This is The Ladies Room ... male members, STOP posting in this section!Plain and simple!

But is it the female part of your couple posted this or not, and if not (which by most of your posts most likely) you shouldn't post here as well.

There is a couple section for you to post in.

This post was edited

a_mad_man ... we can go on and on about this but this will be my last post here because .... this is The Ladies Room. Stay the hell out and find someplace else to post. If you guys would stop posting here, maybe some of these women would be willing to post! My post here was nothing more than to tell you all to stay out! Go back and read my post! The difference in my post, from yours is that I'm not trying to convince anyone that I happen to know what a woman here wants. What I do know is that they want you men to stay OUT! ;-)

This post was edited

a_mad_man ... we can go on and on about this but this will be my last post here because .... this is The Ladies Room. Stay the hell out and find someplace else to post. If you guys would stop posting here, maybe some of these women would be willing to post! My post here was nothing more than to tell you all to stay out! Go back and read my post! The difference in my post, from yours is that I'm not trying to convince anyone that I happen to know what a woman here wants. What I do know is that they want you men to stay OUT! ;-)

Flagged.

This post was edited

The Ladies Room could be made accessible to female members only. For unknown reasons, the site owner chooses not to incorporate this function into Forum.

This post was edited

There is a group for ladies only. The moderator who started the group screens all applicants and admits women only. Discussions and photos are accessible only to the approved women members. I have no way of telling but I hope this group is very successful.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe