RE:if I was a woman looking at this forum

Like others have mentioned this doesn't look like a ladies room only, mainly infiltrated by men asking ridiculous unrelated to nudist questions which is frustrating.

This post was edited

7 out of 12 posts have been from men so far in this topic ... that is clearly the reason why we dont post. Id love to get some chats going about issues that truly affect women in the naturist community, but all the posts in this forum are commandeered by men.

At one point I called out a couple of male posters asking them why they were posting in the ladies room, only to get told that they didnt realise ... really?!

This post was edited

So here you are posting in the ladies room when you could have put it in the general discussion and not been part of the problem.

This post was edited

So here you are posting in the ladies room when you could have put it in the general discussion and not been part of the problem.

... says another man posting in the Ladies Room?!

This post was edited

Helo about men posting here or any place where females are nude. Vast majority of them have not grown enough to thing about naturism as something normal, they only think in sexsexsex all the time, cannot avoid, so they have to post about erections and such shit. For most men a naked woman is only a sexual object, nothing else. Theyr brain is in the tip of their dicks and isnot able to think in another way. Women cannot do nothing against that. Its just normal bahaviour of most males all over around.

This post was edited
RE:if I was a woman looking at this forum MY OWN VIEW

I'm a normal nudist male, and I'm now expressing those views of some lady friends with whom I've talked with about such matters. Lots of women do want to be able to experience the nude lifestyle---------with company, either another lady or a man of their choice. What they certainly don't appreciate, is having to deal with their partners looking at them and finding fault with how they look and appear. I've seen men talk to a nipple and not a woman's eyes or face and it's much the same to show silent interest in body jewellery, scars, tatoos and other features the lady exhibits through being nude. If a male does display such behaviour in his attentions, he might voice his interest and address it directly with the lady concerned. These ladies are quite able to address these things, with any reasonable person who demonstrates they are worth talking with and accept what they say with due respect and not arguments or nasty comments. Women make assumption as well of course, but in similar fashion, I am able to educate them that a totally shaved male, ME, is not an indication of sexual preference but a shared fact some men prefer and much the same as ladies who shave, don't shave or whatever. All of us have to exist by our characters, nothing else. Yesterdays beautiful people, naked and free belong to yesterday. These days, we are all subject to age and sometimes infirmities so are simply a bit less beautiful now, than we might have been in years past, but it's character that makes the difference and the ability to live and help live whatever lifestyle we wish.

Martin
01042018 1450hrs

This post was edited

(Savanah) I understand you point of view and appreciate your sentiments.... but .... you did write in the Ladies Only site. There is the rub. Men cannot stay out of the Ladies Room. There should be a delete button where all men's comments can be deleted --- keeping it a Ladies Only room

This post was edited

There is a delete button for the group Mod to use. but with women outnumbered by men 20:1 in this sit is it surprising that there is an invasion of men (me included).

This post was edited

Probably because they are hoping men are respectful and bright enough not to post on here, just as you did.

This post was edited

I am not sure how I ended up in this thread but it looks like there is a lot of mansplaining going on. I am just starting to catch on to that concept.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe