RE:if I was a woman looking at this forum

Like others have mentioned this doesn't look like a ladies room only, mainly infiltrated by men asking ridiculous unrelated to nudist questions which is frustrating.

This post was edited

7 out of 12 posts have been from men so far in this topic ... that is clearly the reason why we dont post. Id love to get some chats going about issues that truly affect women in the naturist community, but all the posts in this forum are commandeered by men.

At one point I called out a couple of male posters asking them why they were posting in the ladies room, only to get told that they didnt realise ... really?!

This post was edited

I totally agree, there are more males on this forum and fakes.
It would be really nice to somehow have it restricted to females only. Like something put in place to block males from writing in the Womens Forum.

This post was edited

So here you are posting in the ladies room when you could have put it in the general discussion and not been part of the problem.

This post was edited

So here you are posting in the ladies room when you could have put it in the general discussion and not been part of the problem.

... says another man posting in the Ladies Room?!

This post was edited

Helo about men posting here or any place where females are nude. Vast majority of them have not grown enough to thing about naturism as something normal, they only think in sexsexsex all the time, cannot avoid, so they have to post about erections and such shit. For most men a naked woman is only a sexual object, nothing else. Theyr brain is in the tip of their dicks and isnot able to think in another way. Women cannot do nothing against that. Its just normal bahaviour of most males all over around.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe