RE:What are the tags - textile, barefoot, undies, ... ultra-nudist ?

How bizarre! My tag seems to have reverted back to "Textile", and instead of a yellow/gold it's now gray.And now that I mention it, my tag changed to "Butt naked". Strange things going on here!If someone deletes a topic that you responded to your total number of post will drop as well as your ranking. It also happens when you are removed from a group or the group is deleted.

Also, If someone leaves the site,any threads they started are deleted and if you had responded the post disappears and your count drops.

This post was edited

Also, If someone leaves the site,any threads they started are deleted and if you had responded the post disappears and your count drops.

On the contrary, it was after I had posted. I had immediately returned to the end of the topic, to assure that it was correct in its content. However, I'm not going to worry about it. It seems to be okay now, so all is well.

This post was edited

Rafael wrote:This info is wrong and people keep copying-pasting.

Maybe the site moderators should put the right version somewhere on the site where people can find it easily, like under the site rules. Just a thought.

This post was edited

Rafael wrote:
This info is wrong and people keep copying-pasting

And I suggested posting the information in a prominent place. I've just written a note to the moderators about this using the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page. We'll see what happens.

This post was edited