Straight Guys in Rochester NY

Anything for straight guys in Rochester NY?

This topic was edited
RE:Straight Guys in Rochester NY

I'm not sure if you're allowed to use the word straight, without being classed as homophobic.

This post was edited

I'm not sure if you're allowed to use the word straight, without being classed as homophobic.

I'm pretty sure being classed homophobic has nothing to do with being straight..... Gods have mercy, this couldn't be more of an ill informed post if you tried.

To answer the OP appropriately, I'm pretty sure there should be nudist resorts close to your area. Friends of mine mention Gunnison beach often as a great spot, but that's about five hours from your spot. Have you tried google searching? =/

This post was edited

I'm not sure if you're allowed to use the word straight, without being classed as homophobic.I'm pretty sure being classed homophobic has nothing to do with being straight..... Gods have mercy, this couldn't be more of an ill informed post if you tried.To answer the OP appropriately, I'm pretty sure there should be nudist resorts close to your area. Friends of mine mention Gunnison beach often as a great spot, but that's about five hours from your spot. Have you tried google searching? =/

I took it as a funny sarcastic joke.

This post was edited

I'm not sure if you're allowed to use the word straight, without being classed as homophobic.I'm pretty sure being classed homophobic has nothing to do with being straight..... Gods have mercy, this couldn't be more of an ill informed post if you tried.To answer the OP appropriately, I'm pretty sure there should be nudist resorts close to your area. Friends of mine mention Gunnison beach often as a great spot, but that's about five hours from your spot. Have you tried google searching? =/I took it as a funny sarcastic joke.

I don't know. You see that kind of "joke" flung around often enough, and you tend to wonder how much of it is actually serious. =/

This post was edited

Back on topic. You are in luck. Naturist Rochester is a co-ed nudist group that nude swims and massage once a month (usually the 1st Saturday of the month) at the Haro East in downtown Rochester from October to April. On every weekend (October to April/early May) where there is not an event at the Haro, they have a get together every Friday and Saturday in the basement of a house. The basement has a small indoor pool, hot tub, sauna.

More information can be found here.
https://www.naturistrochester.org/

This post was edited

I have tried, but to little avail.

This post was edited

Thank you!

This post was edited

The once a month at Harrow has both the Co-ed and the Romans group (gay men) attending. The weekly Friday and Saturday night swims tend to be more of the co ed swims. They have not held those yet this year and there are renovations going on.

This post was edited