RE:what makes become a nudist

It has been part of my genes. Even as young as 5 years, I would walk naked in my room ( away from the eyes of parents, of course). I enjoy the feel of air on my bare body. I have often slept nude. And now i do so with my partner.

This post was edited

From my wife's perspective about me, she says ''you are not concerned about body image''. Is that why I am a nudist, lack of concern about how I appear to others? Well, from my perspective it's more like why be any other way? Is it genes...no idea, I'm not a scientist. I only know how freeing and inspiring it is to feel the air on all parts of my body. How in tune I become to my environment when I go unclothed. Being a creative type (artist) might also have something to do with it. I don't know if I paint better paintings naked but I expect not. But boy does it feel great to paint nude.

This post was edited

For me it started by me sleeping nude one night felt great I was 8 or so , then I tryed running around nude in the woods near my house I was hooked

This post was edited

For me it is the feeling of freedom that nudity gives. I'm more flexible in movement.

This post was edited

For me it is the feeling of freedom that nudity gives. I'm more flexible in movement.

I notice that particularly when cleaning the tiled floors.

This post was edited

For me it's simply that great feeling of nothing being around your body where most times it is covered.

This post was edited

I didn't become a hudist. I was born that way. ;)

This post was edited