New Changes to this group!

Hello All,

This group has been quite quiet and it appears that it's been without a Moderator for some time. I've asked to take it over and I was allowed to by Team True. There have been some changes in the group. First, BLANK, PRIVATE or MINIMUALLY filled out profiles will not be allowed to join. If you're a committed couple, married, long time married and both nudists, you'll be allowed to join this group. ALL pictures submitted must adhere to TN rules.

This is not a group for swingers, nor is it a hook up group. There is another site for that and this site will be here for committed couples to share experiences, advice, concerns and ask questions concerning love and nudism.

Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:New Changes to this group!

Andy I have no idea how I missed your post. I do like the concise description for the group. It would be a benefit if all groups had clear purpose and guidelines stated.

This post was edited

Another change to this group ... it's name. I've changed the group name to "NUDIST LOVERS".

The rules and purpose remain the same, just wanted a different name to keep with who we all are. Nude Lovers covered a much broader demographic and I wanted our group a bit more narrow. :DDD

This post was edited

It is amazing how much a couple of letters can change. Thanks for your leadership Andy. I will say I am grateful to my lover and best friend for allowing us to explore the nudist lifestyle. We are definitely enjoying the freedom and getting to know others.

This post was edited

Once Di gets comfortable with a club, resort or beach, she rarely hesitates the suggestion to visit for the day or longer. She really enjoyed the new Terra Cotta Hotel and said, "I'm not ready to go home yet!" That's when I know I can suggest visiting many times and she'll be more than willing. New places, not so much. She doesn't like being watched and she feels if she doesn't quite know the lay of the land, the routine, the ins and outs of a particular venue, she's nervous and looks clumsy. She hates that ... but it doesn't keep us from visiting new places, she's just not as comfortable at first.

I figured that changing the name to Nudist Lovers stated what the group was about ... nudist lovers. Not so much lovers of nudism or being nudists but nudist couples that not only share a love for the lifestyle but for each other and how this lifestyle can help, rejuvenate, enhance the bond and relationship. Nude Lovers seem to include several other groups that I didn't want to be associated with. I'm certain I'll still get those that want to join that take this as a group for swapping, sharing, hooking up ... but I'll be diligent in keeping this group what we all expect it to be.

This post was edited