Too shy to be seen nude

Hi. Im a 18yo boy. Since five years ago i found that i like being nude when im alone at home. When im alone i get naked and sometimes dare to go in backyard where neighbors might see me. But also im too worried of being spotted nude. I always day dream of being naked in front of others and it makes me aroused (i masturbate by these thoughts) but in reality i dont dare to do so. I think im too shy to be nude by my parents or sister. What can i do to overcome this?

This topic was edited
RE:Too shy to be seen nude

Maybe some of your shyness will go away when you start thinking of yourself as a man and not a boy. It sounds like you're still tied to your mother's apron strings so you don't want to do anything that she wouldn't approve of. Maybe that is where you should start, when wanting to be your own person. Take a hint from all the 18 year old men in the military.

This post was edited

I had the same experience at your age. It was not until I went to college that I could become my own person and live naked.

This post was edited

It is until you stare doing it more often that you feel more comfy been seen nude by other people.

So yes keep working at it.

This post was edited

Be proud, be yourself and love you/accept your body. Once you clear that you'll be able to allow others into your lifestyle. Be safe and keep in touch. Hawk

This post was edited

How you're feeling is completely natural. We've all been there when we were your age. I know I was! As you get a little older you'll grow out of it. Just do things that will boost your self confidence and self esteem. Begin an exercise program. Nothing major. Start with something you like doing. Maybe start off doing sit ups or crunches, and start doing push ups. When you do exercise, do it naked! Read up on the subject. There are some really good posts in the forum on the subject. Also hook up with an older man who can mentor you and help you along with advice and encouragement. If you ever want to chat just shoot me a private message. I'm always chatting with young men that are just starting out as nudists so feel free to drop me a note.

Good luck!

This post was edited

Hey! So I definitely have this same problem... Luckily, a nudist friend of mine convinced me to go to an all nude spa. Once I went, I realized nobody cared nearly as much as I did. Everybody was just natural

This post was edited

Hi.Let's quickly register on the site- https://sdxsu.com My pussy is already wet. My nickname Bad Girl

Troll. Blank profile with only a pic that is all over the net.

This post was edited

I've flagged every post of this person, contacted TT2 to get rid of this person. Not sure what the hold up is!

This post was edited