Naturist accommodation for Game of Thrones fans Peniscola Spain

We run a seafront naturist penthouse apartment/ bed and breakfast in Peniscola Spain.
We are situated on the east coast of Spain between Barcelona and Valencia close to Site's.
As well as being a seafront location close to nude beaches and 8 hiking trails suitable for nude hiking, Peniscola is heavily featured in series 6 of Game of Thrones...due to its old castle and Moorish town that forms part of this resort which is a mix of classical and modern Spain
With four local airports (Barcelona/Reus/Valencia and the new Castellon airport).Our website is

www.nudeholidays.webs.com
Singles welcome

This topic was edited
RE:Naturist accommodation for Game of Thrones fans Peniscola Spain

We run a seafront naturist penthouse apartment/ bed and breakfast in Peniscola Spain.We are situated on the east coast of Spain between Barcelona and Valencia close to Site's.As well as being a seafront location close to nude beaches and 8 hiking trails suitable for nude hiking, Peniscola is heavily featured in series 6 of Game of Thrones...due to its old castle and Moorish town that forms part of this resort which is a mix of classical and modern SpainWith four local airports (Barcelona/Reus/Valencia and the new Castellon airport).Our website is www.nudeholidays.webs.comSingles welcome

Following Trevor passing away in 2018 I will still be running the naturist bed and breakfast in Spain.
Thank you for all of the messages of support, and nice to know that Trevor was looked upon as the kind friendly guy that he was.

This post was edited

We will be open for naturist visitors in 2018.As some of you may know Trevor my partner passed away in January 2018 but we will be looking forward to seeing both new and old friends in the summer.

This post was edited

I have just seen the post about your partner Trevor passing, so sorry for you, and wish you well for the season

This post was edited