Hiking in Utah, naked?

I am in the early stages of planning a hiking trip with a friend and would like to hear from others that have done some nude hiking in places such as, Mt Zion, Arches, Bryce Canyon.

Any info on BnB's near any of those places would great also.

Thanks.

BTW, the trip will be in Early September.

This topic was edited
RE:Hiking in Utah, naked?

There is a small town in southern Utah that has a natural spring and naked skinny dipping, google hot springs and you should find it.

This post was edited

Thanks. I'll look into it.

This post was edited

I am in the early stages of planning a hiking trip ......Any info on BnB's near any of those places would great also.....

On your way from TX to UT, you probably would go thru Albuquerque. If so, definitely plan a stop @ the clothing optional B&B there called MiCasa B&B (just google nude b&b, Albuquerque)
Also, the National Parks are of course spectacular, but as far as nude hiking goes, because of their magnetic personality you are far far more likely to run into other people than in surrounding federal public lands managed by the BLM (Bureau of Land Mgt.). BLM lands can have fantastic scenery and almost zero people, and those using these lands are usually ripping around in ATV or 4WD trucks, so you know they're coming. You can buy maps at any BLM office out there. Same goes for any western state. - Nudeprewd

This post was edited

Thanks for the info. We will be flying into Vegas and then drive from there. If I ever do a long road trip I'll keep that in mind.

This post was edited

How was the trip!? I head up there periodically for work and am looking for any place really to go or hang out nude.

This post was edited

Im hoping to find a nice place for camping with my girlfriend this summer in Northern Utah. Hopefully I can find a place.

This post was edited