Family nudists

I'm a 45 mom Have a son 15 and daughter 17.im not sure about keeping it up with them. Does anyone else have teens

This topic was edited
RE:Family nudists

Anybody responding I hope you do realize that the original poster is a man pretending to be a woman

This post was edited

Anybody responding I hope you do realize that the original poster is a man pretending to be a woman

Flagged . . .

This post was edited

I don't get it keeping up?
Are doing things and miss behaving with others?
Or you are tired from their sex?
If it is sex don't worry they will not bother u when they bro up bit more

This post was edited

Jayne.

I feel for you. But sex is not a sin. It is part of life.
Let kids enjoy and learn any thing they want to.
Brother and I love it . I don't get tired by my brother using me
I bet you also started doing early??
Do u have hubby? when did u had BF?

This post was edited

So now you are female?
I think one can chat /reader should read it don't judge one. It is what is in the post. If it is offending then u can bloc them

This post was edited

Flagged again

And again

This post was edited

and what does sex have to do with any of this? sex was never mentioned. lover of sun totally missed the question and is addressing an issue that wasn't even brought up. keeping it up wasn't referring to an erection, it was referring to continuing going naked.

This post was edited
Join this great group...

https://www.truenudists.com/group/genuine-female-nudists/

This post was edited

If you have always been a nudist family I don't see any reason to change now, you have obviously been comfortable in your nudism. Many families enjoy nudism their whole lives regardless of age. If you are all still comfortable with it why change.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy