Nude Beaches in Majorca

Hi

We are heading to Majorca in June and have had some great days on the beaches in the north part of the island.

This year we are looking to try the east side of the island.

Has anyone been to any decent nudist beaches on the east coast?

Would love to hear from you.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Beaches in Majorca

Hi danran,

No really East Coast but when we holidayed in Cala D'or Es Trenc (Playa Es Trenc - Ses Covetes) was within easy driving distance - sort of South Coast.

For something a little different and off the beaten track try Faro Ses Salines. MA 6110 from Ses Salines. It is a dead end road which gets you to the coastline. Apart from a mobile snack van at the end of the road there is nothing there. Park and walk to the sea. We always turned left at the bottom and head along with the sea on your right. There are several sandy coves with usually no one else in them even in July when we were there.

Kids loved it as it is a bit wild and in the boonies. Very good for snorkeling. If there is anyone else about they are usually local.

If you would like further directions let me know.

This post was edited

Hi

Thanks for your replay and yes directions would be great. Cant wait to get out of clothes and have the sun on my body for a week.

I will have a car so wont be any issue getting around and will of course spend one day at cala torta in the north as it is always a good spot to get naked.

This post was edited

Looking forward to Majorca in May, will report back!

This post was edited