RE:Booted out of chat room

Yesterday morning I was in the chat room and a guy said hello and gave a brief description about himself, which included hobbies and enjoying women panties. A moderator quickly attacked him and was ready to kick him out of the chat room.

Now, in my humble opinion, NOTHING he wrote broke the rules. The guy simply gave a list of his hobbies and enjoyments. A moderator could've simply sat back and watched if he got out of line. IF, he did start to go out of line then a quick message to stop that behavior would've been needed. Again, just my opinion.

This post was edited

Your answer lies hereenjoying women panties. I am not sure, but I do believe this is not a subject you would bring up at happy hour or any social situation, as in "Hi, I like football, hockey and enjoying women panties". Just my humble opinion.

This post was edited

Yesterday morning I was in the chat room and a guy said hello and gave a brief description about himself, which included hobbies and enjoying women panties. A moderator quickly attacked him and was ready to kick him out of the chat room.Now, in my humble opinion, NOTHING he wrote broke the rules. The guy simply gave a list of his hobbies and enjoyments. A moderator could've simply sat back and watched if he got out of line. IF, he did start to go out of line then a quick message to stop that behavior would've been needed. Again, just my opinion.

QUOTE: A moderator quickly attacked him and was ready to kick him out of the chat room.

methinks he doth protest too much

This post was edited

Yesterday morning I was in the chat room and a guy said hello and gave a brief description about himself, which included hobbies and enjoying women panties. quote]

Another jerk on the wrong site.

This post was edited

In the interests of of a balanced opinion....

When I first joined, I was on cam showing face and upper torso. I was encouraged by quite a few men to show my lower torso and then to start touching myself.... I found this a turn on at the time....

I was contacted by a moderator in pop up windows that I was in contravention of rules....those pop ups I didn't see immediately.

Eventually I saw them and then realised I had been targeted as a noob and stupidly went along with the ego-boosting comments I was getting.

I did apologise to the mod and advised what had happened. I was so embarassed about it - because I am NOT gay...yet here I had allowed myself to be put into such a position due to selfish egotistical greed.

You know what? I wasn't kicked. I was shown where I had gone wrong and I have stayed a member on here for many years after.

Times could have changed and if it happened today I suspect I'd be kicked (I'd kick me now for doing that).

Just my thoughts

Take care out there!

:)(

This post was edited

I was muted when I answered a question someone asked me about. I mentioned the word "skype" and was muted. when I tried to explain, I was told argueing only makes it worse in the chat room for me. How can you maintain your reputation in the room if you can't clarify a misunderstanding? Sometimes mods drop the hammer before they find out if it is warranted

This post was edited

The mods are trying to control too much. There have be many instances where they overstep the mark. I find the chat room seems to be for the regulars who know each other whilst the rest get silenced or ignored. Now in the new chat room we can't even do private cams between friends. We have to see the chat room that we don't use as cams can't be bigger. I don't think I'll be renewing my membership sadly.

This post was edited

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

This post was edited

...........Is there a good way to contact site ownership directly about chat moderator misconduct?

Don't waste your time contacting the site ownership. You will get no response. They do not care to get involved with issues like this.

This post was edited

This sort of thing happens all the time and will continue to happen whatever we or the site management do about it.

The moderators are all unpaid volunteers attempting to work to a set of guidelines and needing to monitor several dozen cams while watching the public chat and checking on the many private chats as well. It is inevitable that they will both miss some things that people should be banned for and sometimes misinterpret and ban people for valid things.

If you think you can do better then contact site management and volunteer.

This post was edited