Booted out of chat room

Was in main chat room last night and enquired if any other uk nudist were in room .I was than warned by a moderator to pack it in !
I have been a member of this site for a couple of years and never been warned or flagged up for bad conduct .I asked once again if any uk nudist were in room and was booted out of room.
Bit over the top I thought considering. Shall think about my membership and upgrading too.
Sad state of affairs.

This topic was edited
RE:Booted out of chat room

Same thing happened to me been a member for 5 years was in chat got kicked out now says I'm not allowed in.

This post was edited

I am back in chat

This post was edited

This has, over the last few years, become a place overrun with catfish, fakes, and, mostly, extremely rude "women."

Anyone care to disagree?

This post was edited

i was trying to make some new friends for both my wife and I and trying to meet like minded people
then asked room 1 question about what can be posted and bam kicked out of room and can not chat

I hate this and want this to be overturned immediatley

This post was edited

We DON'T want to hear all the pathetic excuses from Chat banned crybabies.

This post was edited

i was trying to make some new friends for both my wife and I and trying to meet like minded peoplethen asked room 1 question about what can be posted and bam kicked out of room and can not chatI hate this and want this to be overturned immediatley

I've never heard anyone say they got it overturned. Wait 3 days you'll probably be back in.

This post was edited

You do not get kicked out of chat for no reason, Let me tell you that.

If you was making inappropriate chat in private, had said something in main room, was camming without face showing / Erect then this would be why you was kicked. The staff don't just kick people for nothing.

This post was edited

Go into the chat, top right hand corner - "RULES" next to the logout option.

This post was edited

https://flashchat.socialcomedia.net/rules.php?room=12

This post was edited

In a real-life settings - a social group I belong to has such a rule, as do some resorts / beaches - it can make sense to require everyone (or sometimes just the men) to be nude, so as to discourage voyeurs and to create a kind of unanimity that encourages shy folks to disrobe. That's where the idea of showing yourself to be naked comes from. But in real life, your whole body is present, head to toe; there is no possibility of anonymity. Anonymity is a huge concern on the internet, as you point out with regard to the no-cam people who send you pm's.

On gay sites - bear with me here - it's really common for people to use images of just a torso, or torso-to-knees, without a face. On a beach, one would never have a conversation with such an object; it's specifically meant to be sexual but not personal. (This is not a gay thing, it's a guy thing: guys use this sort of image in a wretchedly misguided effort to interest women, as well. It only works on men.) Headless torso cam shots on here play into that, and encourage the sort of pm's you mention. So, in an attempt to move the dial back toward conversations on the beach, if you put an image on cam, it has to include the face.

This post was edited