What kind of coffee maker do you have?

We've been through one drip coffee maker after another. We finally found a good one. The Mark Graves Coffee Maker from Target. It really makes great coffee, keeps it hot and has a button if you want your coffee on the strong side.

This topic was edited
RE: What kind of coffee maker do you have?

I use a Bunn coffee maker, it make coffee fast and is pretty good coffee. I use Folgers Gourment Supreme.

This post was edited
coffee maker

Just have an every-day Black and Decker four-cup machine. Works great though!
Best part is being able to program it for an auto-brew, so on my early morning wake-ups, I just rise, and pour!
Or, as Dolly Partonbest put it "I tumble out of bed, and stumble to the kitchen, pour myself a cup of ambition..." hahaha.

This post was edited

I have a 4 cup Mr. Coffee that I have been using for about 14 years. It makes good coffee although I do use a locally roasted coffee and grind it myself just before brewing, so how could that ever be bad. I would prefer to have something that had a cone filter, but I'm the only coffee drinker in the house and I try to limit my coffee intake to no more than 20oz per day.

This post was edited

I use a Bialetti moka - fast hot and strong

This post was edited

I have been using a Mr. Coffee 4-cup machine for a number of years now (more than 8 - lost ocunt). It works great , just have to use good coffee and get the water/coffee ratio just right.

This post was edited
What kind of coffee maker do you have?

i have the Gevalia coffee maker. I use Folger's Dark Silk coffee. It's a wonder I ever made it through life without it. Every morning I used to go out on my deck and watch the sun come up while totally nude.My closest neighbours were about a city block away but Iwouldn't have cared if they were right next door.My girl-friend at the time thought I was crazy for going outside totally nude. Now she does it...minus the coffee.

This post was edited

I have just a plain Sunbeam coffee maker, no timer, no bells and whistles, just plain ole plain ole and it makes good coffee.

This post was edited

Well, the Mark Graves coffee pot is gone. My other-half wanted a Kitchenaid coffee pot like his sister's. Brews the coffee internally then you stick your cup into the tray, hit the button and coffee pours out. Seems that I have to make the coffee stronger to get a good taste to it though. Personally, I liked the Graves coffee pot better but that's not a battle I want to fight. Keeps peace in the house.

This post was edited

I have a simple Mr. Coffee 4 cup maker I've had for at least 9 years. For the amount of coffee my wife and I drink at home, works good for us. Just need to put good coffee in it in the first place, lol!

This post was edited

Ieither use a french press or if I am in a hurry a Melita drip cone.

This post was edited