RE:What kind of coffee maker do you have?

I have used Mr. Coffee's for years until last year when our middle son decided I need a Cuisinart 12 cupper!!

This post was edited

Is it any improvement over what you were using before?

This post was edited

Is it any improvement over what you were using before?

This post was edited

A Senseo and a Dolce Gusto. The Dolce Gusto is my favorite because you can easily make coffee with various flavours (and also hot chocolate and tea) :-))

This post was edited

I just have a cheap one from walmart. It does have a timer on it tho. I have too he able to pour a cup as soon as I get up and get to the kitchen!!! Don't like having to wait till it makes. :-)~~

This post was edited

Don't have one but not a regular coffee drinker. Gave it up a few years ago. Helped lower my blood pressure. Never really liked the taste. It was the flavored cream and sugar that I liked. However during the holidays I will drink it with Baileys and then I use a strainer and a beaker designed for coffee and make individual cups.

This post was edited

Still have a Keurig. It's our second big, home type but have two others that are 1/3rd the size. One of the smaller ones is in our motorhome and the other is in the closet for those times when we visit a resort and stay in room/condo. Most of those rooms/condos have coffee makers and they provide you coffee packs but I don't like the hotel room type coffee so I take my own and my own coffee maker! hahahahaha

I always take twice as much coffee with me if our nudist friends come along. We usually get adjoining rooms and they will come into our room and make themselves a cup of good coffee. Even more fun having naked coffee in the morning with good friends. They like my favorite brand and we send them K cups of the coffee all the time. It gets to them sooner than they can drive to the big stores to get it themselves. ;D

This post was edited

For everyday use we have a Hamilton Beach Flex Brew which is a drip machine with the ability to do a 10-12 cup pot, a single cup from a Keurig type pod, or a single cup from an included reloadable pod. It is fine for making average type coffee.

For weekends and special occasions we use a Sunbeam Coffeemaster C30A vacuum brewing unit that my grandparents gave to my parents back in the late 1940's which they never used. It takes a bit longer to brew and longer to clean up after but is an amazing device and makes the smoothest tasting brew I have ever done.

Out at deer camp I have a plain old blue speckled enamelware pot that sits over the campfire while brewing. Not bad at all, providing you throw a couple of egg shells in to settle the grounds.

This post was edited