Taking a hike

Every once in a while, I take a hike along some walking and hiking trails. Doing it in the nude is the best way to hike allowing the breeze to go around your skin and sweat doesn't cling to you as much. Anyone agree?

This topic was edited
RE:Taking a hike

Yes, Nothing like a naked hike to enjoy the warmth of the sun on a naked body. Can't get enough of the true freedom of being naked outdoors. It is a great adventure when sharing naked time with other guys hiking and playing while enjoying the nudist lifestyle.

This post was edited

every chance I get I'll hike naked. Just feels better. Every now and then I get a chance to leave church after services and walk home. Since I can't leave naked I pull the clothes off after I'm out of sight and roll them up to carry. About 5 miles past several waterfalls and through 2 canyons. Some following old logging roads and some just through the woods. Sometimes it's hot and naked feels cooler, sometimes it's just barely warm enough to get by without clothes while exercising. If it's too cold to hike it naked I won't do it, the incentive just isn't there.

This post was edited

I absolutely love hiking naked. Especially on a particularly hot day, it just makes sense not to trap sweat on your skin. Unfortunately around where I live there's hardly anywhere private that isn't someone's property, so I really only get the chance when I go visit a club that has trails. But, that time of year is coming around again, so at least I'll get the opportunity soon enough.

This post was edited

I can't really hike in the nude because of the risk of poison ivy. It would definitely be easier to see and remove ticks, though! Not only that, but there isn't really a place to go hiking in the nude around here.

This post was edited

There are a few places I will like to do this year which are fairly near where I live but will have a low chance of other people been about.

This post was edited

Couldn't agree more....I love to walk naked in the great outdoors.

Sadly, there aren't many locations within striking distance where this would be feasible :-(

Unless anyone knows anywhere suitable near Manchester (UK)? ;-)

This post was edited

I have hiked many miles in a national forest. Never met anyone else. It just feels better to be naked in the woods. Nothing obscene or immoral, just feels good. Also camped many night totally naked. Only once had anyone walk into my campsite while I was naked and sitting around the fire. Nothing was said about my neekedness and he left after about 1/2 hour.

This post was edited

Naked hiking is great! Unfortunately, it can be tough to find a trail that is secluded enough for it. Still, if the opportunity presents itself and the trail is empty enough, I'll go for it.

This post was edited

I hike many state and county parks in the midwest. Always know the trail, hike it first textile if needed. Usually you can hear if anyone pulls into the gravel parking lot. If its a longer distance railtrails, know what crossroads there are. I always have a shirt and shorts with me. I really like biking the rail trails cause you can cover more distance and feel the cool breeze.

This post was edited

This is my favorite pastime. While I always enjoy hiking, naked hiking makes the time that much more enjoyable. The feeling of sun and breeze is invigorating.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe