RE:Taking a hike

100% with you. Hiking naked is the best way, if not the only comfortable way, to hike.

This post was edited

Have been enjoying nudist hiking for many years in AZ and WA, have found no better way to enjoy being outdoors and enjoying life,,,,,

This post was edited

just did a short one in the woods behind my home. I do not own them, but figured there wasn't anyone back in the 20 acre wood today. When i got part way back into them and startled a big buck I knew I had them to myself. Only had my Crocs on nothing in the way of clothes on or even with me. A few skeeters wanted to sample my blood. A nice way to spend a few minutes walking after sitting reading nude in the backyard.

This post was edited

I went on two nude hikes in the desert this week with a nice bunch of guys, great scenery and some knowledgable fellows about geology, plants etc. Start morning and finish before noon. I miss the hikes already. It will be a couple months before ticks and mosquitoes are down enough to hike at home. Those hikes will be solo, I really enjoyed the company. Still, it's the good life!

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe