RE:Drako bar and nude man club

who knows / ''Sun City'' sauna, is like being transported to India and South East Asia ,how it is SOOOO MITICOUSLLY DECORATED--the elephant heads-trunks fountains collum ,in the center pool / a fun place / thank you again guys

This post was edited

"The last time I saw Paris" as the song goes, I saw 6 different places to enjoy a drink with naked guys. L'Impact is indeed the most famous and is fun. Nudity is mandatory there. But I have had the best times at Le Bunker on naked nights (Tues and Thurs). I think you could probably go naked any night. They have lockers. I didn't care for Entres Deux Eaux as much, but that mostly had to do with the fact that the other guys there spoke only French, and I don't speak any. I actually saw a review from a French fellow who said that he preferred it for that very reason ("no foreigners" ). It's sort of fun to go to a bar that advertises CO, and ask the bartender if it is indeed OK (when nobody else is). He says "of course" and so you strip off and wander around as the only nudie in the place. Happened in two bars.

Enjoyed remembering, will have to get to Lisbon one of these days!

This post was edited

Great info! I'll have to remember to check them out when I'm in Paris next time. Can't wait!

This post was edited

Great info! I'll have to remember to check them out when I'm in Paris next time. Can't wait!

I hope you will let us know how that went (trip reports always welcome, I have gotten a lot of good tips).

This post was edited

Is it still open? I will visit in May for Eurovision and would love to check it out.

This post was edited

You talk about Drako in Lisbon?? Yes its open

This post was edited