Drako bar and nude man club

Drako is a great nude bar only for mans in lisbon Portugal.
If you came to Portugal visit.
Naked hugs

This topic was edited
RE:Drako bar and nude man club

sounds like a fun bar/ I went to a mens only nude only bar in Paris, France and that was fun and relaxing/ you really are your true self ,as you cant hide behind clothes/the guys seemed more relaxed and friendlier because of being on a more equal level

This post was edited

Robert, do you remember the name of the nude bar in Paris?
sounds like a fun bar/ I went to a mens only nude only bar in Paris, France and that was fun and relaxing/ you really are your true self ,as you cant hide behind clothes/the guys seemed more relaxed and friendlier because of being on a more equal level

This post was edited

apologize,but I dont remember the name/ I think it was near the Sun City sauna,on the north side of Paris, around the popular gay area/ sorry I don have more

This post was edited

no worries, thanks!

This post was edited

The main naked bar in Paris is L'Impact Bar at 18 Rue Greneta in the 2nd arrondisement. Fantastic pace. I love it.

This post was edited

thank you riverboy77 / that rings a remembrence bell,lol/ thanks

This post was edited

You're welcome Robert. It really is a fantastic place. I love it, and go there every time I am in Paris. I agree with you about everyone being very relaxed and friendly. Maybe we might meet up there one day. :-))

This post was edited

Another more intimate naked bar in Paris is Entre Deux Eaux at 45 Rue de la Folie Mericourt in the 11th arrondisement. Much smaller place, all one level, but just as much fun.

This post was edited

Thank you Riverboy and Robert for the info!

This post was edited

most welcome my friend/ hugs

This post was edited