Barefoot or not

I think when you are naked you should also be barefoot.
Anyone have any opinions on this?

This topic was edited
RE:Barefoot or not

Why?

What about when I'm playing tennis nude? Bare feet on a tennis court? No thanks! Also do not like hiking with bare feet (nude or not).

Just lounging around? Sure.

This post was edited

I rarely wear shoes of any type, and only when necessary. Occasionally they are needed.

This post was edited

I think when you are naked you should also be barefoot.Anyone have any opinions on this?

At home? Sure. Even the backyard to a degree. Yet, wearing shoes or sandals is more for comfort and protecting your feet than it having anything to do with society restricting you to always wearing clothes, even on a hot day. Straight up, if you're in Miami and its a hot summer day at the beach? Nudist beach or no, those sandals are the only thing between you and third degree burns on your feet. That sand gets insanely hot!

This post was edited

Surely it depends on circumstances! I ran round our village naked one night and regretted not weaing footwear. It was painful in bare feet and dangeroud too. But when appropriate I go barefoot. If I am with another guy I like us both to be completely naked - no wrist watches or shoes or anything. Only exception is a cockring which I would remove

This post was edited

Again it is down to what I am doing, as in doors it will be barefoot and the same applies just going into the garden to food from the greenhouse. But if I am walking the dog along roads/across fields, yes I will need some footwear on and this will also apply if doing gardening jobs using a spade/fork I will also need footwear on.

This post was edited

I wear flip flops. I have a permeant tan line on my feet....my only tan line.

This post was edited

I work nude a lot. But we have lots of briars everywhere. Blackberries, green briars, wine berries, locust sprouts, horse nettles. Therefore footwear is a practical necessity. Don't care for flip flops, not enough support or protection. Shoe type sandals work good for the light end, leather work boots when I'm working the shovel. I grew up going barefoot all summer but wearing shorts since we weren't a nude family. As a teen my shorts kept getting shorter, until they shrunk clear past the beltline when allowed now.

This post was edited

I think when you are naked you should also be barefoot.Anyone have any opinions on this?

There are no absolutes in life ... or in nudism! Common sense prevails.

I prefer being barefoot almost always but it's not practical in some instances. Use your brain ... protect your feet when necessary. ;-)

This post was edited

Barefoot is ok at times but as soon as it gets warm enough....flip flops for me, and it doesn't matter where I'm at or going, if it's warm....my toes are exposed.....looooove my flops!!!! :-)

This post was edited

Barefoot as much as possible for myself. I've walked almost 1500 miles this past year and at least 20% of that was barefoot. Much of the rest was in Zero diy sandles or Chaco if terrain was really rough and thorny. Like clothes, as the conditions worsen we increase the coverage. Nice thing is I can legally be barefoot most any where any time! Long for a time when being nude is equally tolerated. So really, if I'm nude it most likely I'm barefoot as well, but everyone needs to decide what's comfortable for themselves. I (barefoot) had a great conversation with a veteran who was wearing combat boots and a smile. Its all about the person, be comfortable.
For those liking minimal footwear, Google Zero shoes, I'm hooked, better than flip flops and lace them the way you like. Think I have them in my profile pic. Open it in my media.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe