RE:Barefoot or not

I prefer barefoot but have two pairs of Vibram 5 fingers vey close to barefoot.

This post was edited

Barefoot when safe, covered when unsafe. Pretty simple really. You'll never know what sort of foot injury you'd incur when wandering off the beaten path.

This post was edited

My feet are like shoe leather because I prefer to be barefoot all the time and everywhere, when allowed.
I was out for a walk today and was reminded that chestnuts are no fun to walk barefoot on. I also do not recommend standing under the chestnut tree for long. Those nuts are no fun when they bounce off your head.
Bob

This post was edited

Depending on the situation I agree but Im going to play sports barefoot or hike barefoot thats just crazy. Im often naked but still keep socks on because I like keeping my feet warm:)

This post was edited

I will usually just have my shoes on

This post was edited

I prefer barefoot. It's more comfortable, however when hiking I do wear proper footwear

This post was edited

I'm barefoot whenever possible, but when hiking or I need to walk over rough ground I always put something on my feet - too many nasty thorns and other sharp objects around. :-))

This post was edited

Im barefoot at home and am slowly acclimating to running around barefoot at camping (trying to get over mentally having dirty feet all the time). Should not be that big of an issue...just whip/wash them lol. I still have Vibram 5 finger shoes for hiking and riverbeds. Dont really need the ankle support anyways but my bare feet arent used to walking over rocks...yet. Be barefoot to YOUR comfort level! ;)

This post was edited

I am normally barefoot all the year long, except at work. When fishing and hiking, I always walk barefoot first, but I always have flipflops for the emergency.

This post was edited

I kind of agree with you. I feel weird if I have shoes on but nothing else. But if i'm doing something on rough ground or if have to run, then I put on shoes.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe