Nudist Park near Bay county Florida!

Hey everyone! I'm new to this site but I saw this section of the forums and thought it was interesting that no one had mentioned Bay Bares. I haven talked personally with anyone from there as I'm still a bit shy (I stick usually to nude hiking) but y'all should check them out if you're in the area! I feel like I should get out of my comfort zone and try them out some time since I'm putting a plug for them. I just see a lot of people from Panama City, Destin, and P'cola having to go all the way to the nudist resorts in and around Orlando and Tampa so I figured I'd give y'all another option that's a little closer to home. :) It's in FL Hwy 20 just off of 231 and next to Econfina (which by the way has some great places for nude hiking). Hope someone gets some enjoyment/help out of this post. :)

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist Park near Bay county Florida!

Thank you for sharing this bit if information! I plan to be near there soon, and will try to spend some time there if I can. I might not have known if you hadn't posted!

This post was edited
RE:Nudist Park Bay county/panhanle nude beach?

Does anyone know if there's a nude beach on the panhandle? I thought I'd seen mention of the far end of Johnson's beach, is that a safe/viable option? Do park rangers stalk the dunes looking for nudists like they sometimes do on Pea Island? The last thing I need is a ticket for indecent exposure/public nudity, there's a moral terpitude clause in my employment agreement. That's a conversation I'd rather not have with upper management.

This post was edited
RE:Nudist Park Bay county/panhanle nude beach?

Does anyone know if there's a nude beach on the panhandle? I thought I'd seen mention of the far end of Johnson's beach, is that a safe/viable option? Do park rangers stalk the dunes looking for nudists like they sometimes do on Pea Island? The last thing I need is a ticket for indecent exposure/public nudity, there's a moral terpitude clause in my employment agreement. That's a conversation I'd rather not have with upper management.

If you are worried about rangers, why not go to a camp instead? The first post mentions Bay Bares and Hidden Lake is even closer to Pensacola. We won't even consider "nudity tolerated" beaches here in MA (I'm not putting my future in the hands of a park ranger that might decide to take out their bad day by writing us up), so we make the 90 minute trip to our closest camp. We save the beach days for Haulover, Orient Beach, or whatever private island our nude cruises go to.

This post was edited

I hadn't heard of hidden lake before, I'll definitely look into it. Thanks!

This post was edited

I hadn't heard of hidden lake before, I'll definitely look into it. Thanks!

It must be well hidden! There was a site I found that listed a bunch of Florida AANR clubs and there was one in Jay, FL whose website wasn't working. Then I found hiddenlakecamp(dot)com at the same address on Google Maps and since the name changed thought "oh no, textiles bought out an RV park and turned it textile". But the site says it is still a naturist camp and still AANR and TNS affiliated, so they either just decided to change the name or there are new owners who decided to keep it nudist.

This post was edited