RE:Nude in Public

In the UK and Spain it is and I do.So do I. But I do avoid very busy places and schools

Welcome back! Haven't heard from you in a while.

This post was edited

In the US, nudity is not illegal in national parks-ish.

Things to consider:
1. National Park Rangers generally enforce state and local laws and ordinances.
2. National Parks are frequently patrolled by state and local law enforcement who enforce state and local laws and ordinances.

Don't even think about being nude in a National Park in Arkansas.
Be cautious and careful in Missouri.
Conversely, feel free to be nude in National Parks in Oregon and Vermont.
You'll probably have no issues with nudity in National Parks in California even on high traffic trails as long as you're a couple miles out.

This post was edited

Yes, you can be nude in National Parks, mainly in the western states, as long as you are away from the general public and no textiles are around. You can also hike nude and camp nude in the western states in what is called the BLM--open range areas as long as you are not visible by the general public. I have even camped and hiked nude at the Grand Canyon for 30 days and had the same Ranger drop by to visit and chat several times. The key is being not visible by the general public.

This post was edited

If it was legal? Rather a moot point isn't it? If it was legal would we even be having this discussion? Clothes are over rated, not necessary in most situations. To keep warm, mostly. Think about it. What activities do you do that you need clothes for?

This post was edited

I think it's a gray area. It's not expressly prohibited but also not expressly allowed. In Germany there is the term of arousing public nuisance which is a matter of interpretation. So the answer to your question Is Yes and No.

This post was edited

I have ridden naked at the world naked bike ride in LA and Vegas. The erotic heritage museum used to be go as bare as you dare and I would walk around naked every time I visited, too bad they do not allow that any more

This post was edited

I have ridden naked at the world naked bike ride in LA and Vegas. The erotic heritage museum used to be go as bare as you dare and I would walk around naked every time I visited, too bad they do not allow that any more

That might be because simple nudity is not very erotic.

This post was edited

Yep. It would be great to just be able to pop out to the store any time without having to worry about putting clothing on.

This post was edited

I'd be naked in public each and every day if it were legal - I'd make a point to walk around naked every day to include cool winter days! I get a rush when people can see me naked.
tannaked

This post was edited

I'd be naked in public each and every day if it were legal - I'd make a point to walk around naked every day to include cool winter days! I get a rush when people can see me naked.tannaked

I would do the same, as the saying goes use it or lose it

This post was edited